Hi there! Jan Bedell, The Little Giant Steps’ Brain Coach here to introduce you to The NeuroDevelopmental Approach to Life. “The what?” you might ask. Let me explain, it’s really easy once you break it down. “Neuro” means having to do with the brain. You already know about “development” – to cause to grow or progress. The “life” part of this approach is the fact that the brain controls everything you do so when it works better, all of life and learning is easier. An organized brain is the foundation of all learning.
To some extent, The NeuroDevelopmental Approach to Life is really what you do every day in your homeschool family. You stimulate your child’s brain so it grows. To make your life easier and your efforts more effective, Little Giant Steps teaches you how the brain works at different levels of development and how to stimulate it, outside of traditional curriculum, so it works better.
Who has been helped by this approach? Valedictorians, adults, struggling learners and children with learning and developmental labels as well as those considered gifted or typical. The NeuroDevelopmental Approach to life has enhanced the abilities of thousands and can help you, too.
I will be sharing neurodevelopmental tips on how to help the brain function better in workshops at the OCHEC convention this year. In addition, Little Giant Steps is offering NeuroDevelopmental Screenings on Thursday before the convention kicks into full gear.
Why would you want your child to have a NeuroDevelopmental Screening?
- To assure your child is on the right track to reach his/her full God-given potential
- Discover specific ways you can enhance your child’s function
- Insure against learning challenges as school years progress
- Help find the root cause if your child is struggling academically, socially or behaviorally
- For drug-free solution to labels like ADD or ADHD, OCD, etc.
- For root causes of symptoms related to dyslexia, dysgraphia, CAPD (Central Auditory Processing Disorder, Sensory Integration Disorder, High functioning Autism and more
- To make learning easier - the brain controls all that we do and the more developed the brain pathways, the easier home school will be for everyone
Click HERE for more information about NeuroDevelopmental Screenings .